The School of Strategic Living began in the home of Dennis Peacocke in the 1980’s with a vision to equip his children with tools that would help prepare them to be leaders in their generation. In 1991, this family exercise became what is now—called The School of Strategic Living—and has developed into a course that has touched lives in the United States, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, and all over Europe, and serves to develop emerging leaders of all ages.
The school is a two-year correspondence program designed to transform leaders, both current and emerging, by equipping them to think biblically, challenging them to live strategically, and providing insights for leading effectively. GoLife combines the latest in online learning management software with personal facilitation. GoLife graduates can turn their learning experience into an associates, bachelors or even masters in theology degree through our partnership with CLST Global.
Core Values & Goals
- Introduce/Review the concepts essential to clear and assertive thinking and expression, in regard to a biblical worldview.
- Develop/Reinforce in students the ability to analyze basic assumptions dealing with the nature of God, the nature of man, and the nature of truth (presuppositional analysis).
- Develop/Reinforce an understanding for how God delegates responsibility to different areas of government—Self, Family, Church, Marketplace, and Civil—and their function from a Kingdom perspective.
- Instill/Reinforce a vision and motivation in the students for their lives to be a demonstration of an alternative way of living to the culture, as representatives of the Kingdom of God.
- Introduce/Reinforce the basic concepts of strategic thinking and living.
- Assist students in discovering (or re-discovering!) significant clues to their personal destiny, and help them see how their destiny is tied to the community to which God has made them a part.
- Covenant Relationship—as the context God desires for our growth in Him
- Truth—as a means to relationship with God and others
- Word of God—as our context for viewing all of life
- Prayer and Worship—as our first, last, and abiding approach to all God brings into our lives
- Servant Leadership—as our method for meeting needs and accomplishing godly exploits
- Generational Thinking—as our standard for assessing vision and function in pursuit of what God is building
- Patience—the ability to endure the process as the Word is seasoned in our hearts and lives
- Meekness—in the way we process and handle the truth we have received
- Excellence—as our affirmation of completion
For more information contact us via telephone at 707.578.7700 or email at email@example.com
The School of Strategic Living adheres to the Statement of Faith of our parent organization GoStrategic.